Friday, May 6, 2011

Elimination Diet Day 5

So I think both the week and the change in diet have finally caught up with me.  While I had energy today at work, I'm now exhausted.  We even ate two solid meals today due to the fact that we need to do some yard work tomorrow.  Over all though I'm happy about how all this is progressing.  I do in fact feel better.  It is weird to think though that I haven't had any packaged foods or sugar in several days.  That said, I have thoroughly enjoyed all the meals.  Tonight I tried quinoa for the first time and I look forward to using clean as a way to expand my diet.  So what else did I eat today?

8 am - Apple, Ginger, Lemon & Spinach Juice + vitamin/supplements
12:45 pm - Roasted Chicken with Balsamic Vinegar, Garlic, & Rosemary Wild Rice Pilaf + supplements
6 pm - Roast Salmon with Broccoli Rabe & Quinoa

Than like normal I drank lots of plain water and a coconut water.  I think I may also try some herbal tea tonight and just try and relax.  Tomorrow is our last day on the elimination diet and Sunday we will start clean!  Tomorrow I'll make sure to post pictures along with all my stats so as each week progresses we can see the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment