Monday, May 23, 2011

Clean Day 1 (Take Two)

Today is going to be really short because I have a killer headache.  I think due to the fact that we cut out the elimination diet portion and ate out so much this past week my body is starting to detox really quickly.  So maybe I shouldn't have had a huge slice of chocolate cake yesterday?  I'm hoping by tomorrow I will start to feel better.  That said, I would recommend that everyone do the elimination diet first before starting clean.  You'll thank yourself for it and I did not feel this bad the first time around when we included it.  I also had to do some work out in the yard tonight (we are putting in a new bed) and that probably didn't help but I wanted to get my plants in the ground (it was 90 today!).

So what did I eat today?

8 am - Pineapple, Lime & Mint Juice + vitamin/supplements
11 am - Stir Fried Vegetables & Chicken with Buckwheat Noodles + supplements
5 pm - Mango & Coconut Milk Smoothie

Water (100 oz)/Coconut Water (17 oz)

Be ready to see those three things a lot.  There are some of my favorites however we will be trying out two new clean recipes this week and they are recipes anyone can access.  Depending on how they are I may or may not post a link to them.  That said I'm going to meditate and take a bath then go to bed.  Hopefully by tomorrow I'll be feeling better.  If I am I'll post all my stats again and a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment