Saturday, May 14, 2011

Clean Day 7

Hooray!  We made it through the first week!  I have to say though I really want to eat out.  I miss that type of food.  While the lunches certainly are delicious, they don't make up for a good old fashioned plate of greasy food.  I also really miss carbs.  We never really ate like that often, but I would be lying if I said we didn't at least indulge once a week.  I miss it, but we are staying on this for at least another week, probably all three.  There is really no reason to stop.

I'm feeling pretty good overall.  We had a very low key Saturday where we basically did nothing.  It was nice.  I honestly can't remember the last time we didn't go anywhere on the weekend.

So what did I eat today?

8 am - Blueberry, Carob, & Almond Milk Smoothie + vitamins/supplements
12:30 pm - Parsley & Mustard Flavored Lamb Loin and Spinach Salad + supplements
5:30 pm - Mango & Coconut Milk Smoothie

I also had organic green tea with ginger and lemon this afternoon.  It was very good.  I didn't do two things today though like I should have.  The first was I didn't work out.  Not because I didn't have the energy but mostly just because I didn't feel like it.  Secondly, I completely forgot to take any pictures and todays lunch would have made for a great one.  If it means anything, I remembered after I finished everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment