Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Clean Day 4

So today was pretty good.  Felt great and had lots of energy.  I've noticed I no longer feel tired in the afternoon and I am no longer tired when I get home.  The past two nights I've even worked in the yard.  Before clean I was fighting just to stay awake waiting for dinner.  I also have a lot more energy in the morning and can get ready in half the time.  I'm still feeling those muscle pains in my lower back though.

So what did I eat today?

7:30 am - Mango & Coconut Milk Smoothie + vitamin/supplements
1:30 pm - Stir-Fried Vegetables and Chicken with Buckwheat Noodles + supplements
5:30 pm - Carrot & Ginger Soup (Apple Juice)

I also drank a lot of water and a coconut water like normal.  We had the apple juice tonight in addition to the soup because neither one of us liked the soup very much.  We each only a small amount so we made the apple juice to add something else.  Also, if you have never had fresh apple juice you should probably go out right now and find some.  I have to say sadly we honestly haven't liked any of the soups in the recipe book.  We decided from now on we wont make them.  While this week has brought several misses in the meal department it is at least helping us plan for next week based more on what we know we will like.  Being able to plan is key if you decide to do this program.  Keeping track of everything you need and how long it stays fresh for can be rather complicated and it will require at least two trips to the store a week.  We used to only go on Saturday but we now have to supplement it with a mid week trip or else too many of our greens don't stay fresh or we run out.

So I know I promised pictures, but I forgot every time I ate.  So....now presenting my dogs!  Adorable...

Sweeney

Sunny

Technically we have a third dog, however she just runs around the backyard like a chicken with her head cut off so getting a picture of her is difficult to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment