Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Clean Day 2 & Day 3 (Take Two)

So while I was feeling remarkably better yesterday I decided to take a night off from updating.  We worked outside in our yard again and I just didn't have the energy to update.  Tonight though I'm taking a night off from the yard. My Monday night meditation was wonderful, I plan on doing it again tonight.  I don't know that I have time to do it daily, but I'm going to try for at least every other day.   I've noticed my energy has gone back up again which is great.  I also feel better all around.  The only problem I've been having lately is a cramp in my right calf muscle.  I'm going to try drinking a coconut water tonight and see if that helps after doing a light workout.  Why would that help, see the image below...just one of the many reasons to drink coconut water!


So what did I eat Tuesday (Day 2)?

8 am - Tropical Smoothie + vitamin/supplements
Noon - Grilled Chicken Breast with Grilled Vegetables + supplements
5 pm - Mango & Coconut Milk Smoothie

32 oz water, 68 oz of water w/lemon

What did I eat today (Day 3)?

7:30 am - Blueberry, Carob, & Almond Milk Smoothie + vitamin/supplements
11:30 am - Sweet & Sour Chicken with Mixed Greens + supplements
5 pm - Mango & Coconut Milk Smoothie

32 oz water, 68 oz of water w/lemon, 17 oz coconut water

If you would like to try the Sweet & Sour Chicken with Mixed Greens you can find the recipe here (page 24).  I thought it was great.  The only thing I would add is a serving of steamed brown rice on the side.

As you can see this time around I'm really upping my water intake mostly due to the heat.  I know I said I would post stats/picture etc. but I think I'm just going to wait until this weekend.  At the moment its too much hassle to take a picture (my dog got our memory card the other day!).  We are also going to start adding hemp protein powder to I smoothies I think.  We can't use most protein powders because they are either soy, egg or wheat based but apparently the hemp one is ok.  I'm going to do more research and I'll share what I find.  

No comments:

Post a Comment